Jim,
There is no need to save it. It only takes seconds to add to the 
timeline then all you need to do is copy/paste [Control V/Control C]
whenever you want.

GEORGE.

--- In [email protected], Jim Beschen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> Thanks for the idea George!
> 
> Which brings me to another question...
> If I create this camera effect, how can I
> save it as a reusable object...? Should I just
> save it as an avi file (1/2 - 3/4 sec) since it will
> have sound and just place this file between
> each still similar to a transition...?
> 
> Thank again,
> Jim

 
In [email protected], Jim Beschen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 >wrote:
 Hello,

 Hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday season!

 I'm trying to locate a video transition I've seen various times...
 It's best described as a camera snap shot in between the stills
 I'm adding to the timeline. Any direction to locate for free or a
 tutorial to creating the effect...?

Jim,

How about File>New>ColourMatte or Black Video and add about 3 or 4
frames between stills?

GEORGE.






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to