I have Ulead Video Studio the version made for the Fisher camcorder
(record
in MP4). I convert it back to DV-AVI format for editing in Premiere.

Canopus Procoder also convert MP4.. kinda expensive


----- Original Message -----
From: "Vera Multimedia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] Editing MPEG4? conversion?


>
> Does anyone know about software that will let me convert anything
to
anything?
> I am using avi to Mpeg1 convertor, but often nead other
conversions.
> Frank
>
> James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi all -
>
> Does anyone know of a way (a plugin, an update) to edit MPEG4 video
> on the Premiere timeline?  In the past - I've had no luck with
> Premiere accepting MPEG4 video - and I REALLY need a solution.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks everyone!
>
> -James
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>    To visit your group on the web, go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
>
>    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> Do you Yahoo!?
>  Meet the all-new My Yahoo! � Try it today!
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



                
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses. 
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to