Sounds like you may need to render your audio files.  Just hit the <ENTER>
key and let the program do its thing.

Glen in Vegas


-----Original Message-----
From: ukerluver1963 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 10:05 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [AP] disappearing sound



Hi, I hope someone can help.
I am editing a 2 1/2 hour video in Premier Pro 1.0.  I am exporting 
it in several smaller sections, and one of them bagged out.  When I 
restarted the computer and Adobe, I have no sound in any of my video 
clips.  If I play the clips in Windows, there is sound.  But there 
is no waveform displayed in Premier, and I get no sound when I scrub 
through, play the timeline, or when I export.  Can anyone help me 
get my sound back?

Thanks.

 

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.296 / Virus Database: 265.6.7 - Release Date: 12/30/2004
 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to