North Carolina isn't too bad of a location for a workshop either, however I 
would be willing to drive 4 or 5 hours for this one.  Unfortunately, none of 
the locations listed are even within 10 or 12 hours of me.  ~sigh~
 
Jeff

Jery & Luisa Winters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello everybody!

I will be teaching a 6-hour workshop on Premiere Pro in 9 cities 
around the US.

If interested in attending please visit the following link:

http://www.4evergroup.org/20467_2299.asp

I don't know if this violates any kind of forum rules, but I thought 
this would be interesting for some members.

Thank you!

Luisa Winters
Adobe Premiere Pro Certified Instructor





---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


                
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
 The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!    

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to