Welcome back Michael. 
 
Wish all happy new year! 
 
 
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From:   Rieni   
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   
  Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 4:31   PM
  Subject: Re: [AP] Member banned (was:   Editing MPEG4? conversion?)
  

A few things were pointed out to me by Michael and Wes in   private e-mail, 
and I have to conclude that I misjudged the situation and   that it was wrong 
to ban Michael. For that I apologized to Michael and I   added him back to 
the forum. It was Vera who started the rudeness by   writing:

"If you don't know or don't want to answer, please don't play   smart asshole."

I think (and hope) that he meant to say "smart ass"   instead of "smart 
asshole".

I hope we can now all be nice to each other   again.

Happy new year,

Rieni, moderator 


                Yahoo! Groups         Sponsor                                   
               ADVERTISEMENT
          
  
---------------------------------
  Yahoo! Groups Links
      
   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
      
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.   


                
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
 The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!    

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to