Dear Jason
What exactly do you mean by ghost? One thing that is really important when 
using a green screen and actually montaging two films is that you make sure 
that the direction of the lighting is the same and the overall light quality 
matches.
Good luck
Stefanie Kappel MA, ARPS 
Photography & Digital  Imaging

www.stefaniekappel.com
>Does anyone know why when I use the green screen and i try to put the 
video in it shows up but it looks like I am a ghost and I want it to 
look like I am really there if anyone can answer i would really 
appreciate it thanks.
                        Jason


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to