Hi all and thanks for the help.  I do believe you are all right in that the 
Matrox card only serves up real time on the included Matrox effects.  At least 
that seems to be the case with the RT.X10 which is what I have.  I can't seem 
to find the option that Taky mentions that is available with the RT.X100.  
Maybe it's not available on the X10...... not sure but I'm going to keep 
looking.
 
Thanks again for the help.
 
Jeff

Taky Cheung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have Matrox RT.X100 card and it actually supercharge some of the built in 
transitions and filters that will become Realtime including the fix Motion. I 
did a screen capture. Take a look

http://hottaky.com/temp/matroxrealtime.gif


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From:   Johnny Wu   
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   
  Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 12:26   PM
  Subject: RE: [AP] Premier Pro 7.0 crashes   Are there any updates? Where to 
get them?
  

I've gotten a few clients with the Matrox x10 cards and   yes, the real
time feature is only for those came with the program, not   with other
effects, so if you use the effects that are added in the matrox   folder
then it will go real time, otherwise, you have to render. I   also
believed it is stated on the box and in the manual as   well.

Johnny

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenny Stokes   [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 12:22   PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [AP] Premier Pro 7.0   crashes Are there any updates? Where
to get them?



Not   absolutely sure, but the Realtime Feature may only come into play
when   using Matrox Effects.

If you use any others, the Realtime Feature may   not work.   That is how
it
was with Pinnacle DV500   card.

But I don't know much about Matrox.  I have considered   purchasing a
Matrox Rt100, but not ready to spend the   money.





-----Original Message-----
From: Cable Guy   [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 9:49   PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [AP] Premier Pro 7.0   crashes Are there any updates? Where
to get them?



Hi   All.  

I don't have a problem with crashes.  My system seems   to be pretty
stable. I do the the things that Kenny recommends, in that I   check for
spyware on a regular basis, clean the registry and keep up to   date on
virus protection. My system is a P4, 3 Ghz with 1 Gig of ram   utilizing
the hyperthreading technology.  However, the conversation   regarding this
topic made me think of a problem that I do have and have   been wondering
about.  I do ok with Premier but I'm still in the   learning stages so
please forgive my ignorance, (if I should by chance show   it...~wink~)

Ok, now for the problem.  I spent a sizeable chunk of   money on the
Matrox RTX 10 package.  I was under the impression that   this card gave
you the abililty to render realtime.  However, every   time I do anything
at all with keyframes, I have to stop and wait on the   work area to
render before I can see the results.  Since I'm not that   great with
motions and other transitions that utilize keyframes, it might   take me
mulitiple times playing around with it until I get it right.    Each time
I make even a minor change, I have to stop and wait on the work   area to
render again.  My question is......... Is this normal and   should I have
to re-render each time since I have the Matrox card?    Or, (here's the
part about my ingnorance) am I just doing something   wrong?  Or worse
yet, did I just have the wrong impression of what   this expensive Matrox
card was supposed to do for   me?





[Non-text portions of this message have been   removed]




Yahoo! Groups   Links









  
---------------------------------
  Yahoo! Groups Links
      
   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
      
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.   


            
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to