Hi!

I have used Premiere for years making presentation videos for different 
companies.
Picture quality has always been what I expected, meaning that quality of 
original footage and final result from premiere has been compearable.

Now, using premiere pro, I find that final result is more "noisy" than 
original. Difficult to explain in words what happens, so my question will be:

Have any of you other members of this list noticed that premiere pro 
degrades image quality?

It happens here at my studio when:

1- I place to clips side by side in the monitor, meaning that premiere will 
have to "shrink" the pictures/movies.
2- when using autolevels/color/contrast. Movie get full of tiny "dots" / 
snow. This can always happen if a movie is shoot too dark by the 
camera-operator, but my impression is that in premiere pro, this happens 
more often.

The project I got most trouble with, was recorded into PC using premiere 
6.5. The project was then opened and converted into premiere pro. I wonder 
if there can be som pixel-ratio trouble here.

Any comments?

Thanx for any help/info.

Regards,

Paal 



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.9 - Release Date: 06.01.2005



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to