Hi Peter,

They should be working?..

Note that they are @ 100kbps+ suited best for broadband 
connection...some friends with dial-up have not been able to view 
them.

Try http://www.chucksfilms.com/oncar.html to play in page

or this direct link... 

http://www.therecordlink.net/cgi-bin/webcasts.cgi?
site=chucksfilms&file=oncar

I've also posted clips @ TheFilmLink.com TheLinkTV.net & Onfuego.com

Thanks for your interest

Chuck

--- In [email protected], Peter Denmark 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Chuck,
> I thought I would take a look at your clips, but when I followed 
the link, all I got was a blank screen.
> I tried going to the main page but to no avail - any ideas?
> Regards,
> Peter
> 
> chucksfilms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> Appreciate the feedback...
> 
> But I'm hooked...can seem to stop...added a couple more clips last 
> night and will have 2 more before weekend's over...
> 
> http://www.ChucksFilms.com/oncar.html
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Chuck
> 
> www.ChucksFilms.com
> www.TheFilmLink.com
> www.TheLinkTV.net
> www.ChucksConcerts.com
> 
> --- In [email protected], "sdwulfdawg" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
> wrote:
> > 
> > Your commercials were great Chuck...
> > 
> > You gave me my first belly laugh in a long time!
> > 
> > I also loved your videos "NY Nite Lites" and the pomotional video 
> for
> > the "Cozy Concerts."
> > 
> > This is the truly the epitomy of the democratization of video 
> production!
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > --- In [email protected], "chucksfilms"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > 
> > > Hi,
> > > 
> > > Please check out a few clips I put together over my recent 
> sleepness 
> > > nights...
> > > 
> > > http://www.ChucksFilms.com/oncar.html
> > > 
> > > Thanks
> > > 
> > > Chuck
> > > 
> > > www.ChucksFilms.com
> > > www.TheFilmLink.com
> > > www.TheLinkTV.net
> > > www.ChucksConcerts.com
> > > 
> > > PS. forgive the plug @ end...I should have been working...
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
> document.write('');
> 
> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
>    To visit your group on the web, go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
>   
>    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of 
Service. 
> 
> 
>               
> ---------------------------------
>  ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to