specta
I noticed you refered to Pinnacle's DVD Impression Pro
as a product that makes DVD's. It takes encoded mpeg2
(m2v) files and authors a DVD with those files. I've
been using Impressions for more than 5yrs (as well as
other authoring software and hardware) It's very
limited, It's menu design using photoshop images are
documented 3 different ways and it's navigation, by
todays standards, is 'poor'.
Yet for me, I can make quick prototypes with it and
for that it works ok.
BTW...Impressions used it back when it made CD-V
(mpeg2 on CD's).
regards
Mike
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello Michelle,
>
> How are you today? I too am in in the same delemna.
> I suggest making the avi
> files in AP 6.5 then make your DVD with Ulead DVD
> Workshop2. AP is not too
> sound on DVD maing as advertised regardless of your
> computer hardware setup. I
> have a copy of it if you like one. Would you be
> willing to trade for a copy of
> AP 6.5 you have. I also have AP Pro1.5 for WinXP
> only also.
> I was told also that Pinnacle's DVD Impression Pro
> does make good DVD
> authorings as well.
>
> if your interested. Email me directly to let me know
> and let's keep in touch
> with each other. I am a video editor looking for
> work here in New York.
>
> I hope this helps,
> Dominick
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been
> removed]
>
>
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! - What will yours do?
http://my.yahoo.com
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/