David,
I have tried LOAD MIXER DEFAULTS, but nothing happens.
To scrubbing, the audio appears, but the see the rendered timeline or
the captured AVis, no sound or ever if I put a mp3 music on the
timeline, I only can hear the scrubbing.
--
DH> If your sound card offers the option you might try returning to default
DH> settings. It has worked for me a couple of times, although our systems are
DH> quite different.
DH> David Hurdon
DH> At 01:38 PM 2/16/2005 -0300, you wrote:
DH> All things fine. If I do a fast foward ou fast rewind on the monitor,
DH> I hear the noise of the audio track, but playing with ENTER or SPACE,
DH> nathing appears.
DH> Yahoo! Groups Links
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/