--- In [email protected], Michael Jaycox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> >in Adobe After Effects ... the resulting composite
> video is > > very jerky... 
> 
> What file format did you render it to (in AE)?
I exported it to AVI

> I was wondering did you change the frame rate?
29.7

> In AE did you turn on Frame blending?
No I didn't

> In Premiere did you turn on 'de-interlace' for the
> clip?
No...

> I suggest Quicktime file formats when rendering and
> exporting. If you need an alpha channel use animation
> format, clean video use Sorenson format.

What is strange is that when I do the composition in the regular 720
by 480 or 540 settings the video is once again smooth....


> --- sdwulfdawg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> > 
> > I am trying to create a letterbox style video (16:9)
> > that shows the
> > bars on top of the screen when shown on a (3:2)
> > world.  
> > 
> > When I create the original file in Adobe After
> > Effects as 864x486
> > (16:9) ratio, the resulting composited video is very
> > jerky.  When I
> > import it in to Premiere, it is even jerkier.  I've
> > futzed around with
> > the "Maintain Aspect Ratio" and still have the same
> > problem.
> > 
> > Any ideas?
> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 
> 
> 
> 
>               
> __________________________________ 
> Do you Yahoo!? 
> Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more.
> http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to