Hello all... 

I am trying to have a scrolling title move from right to left on the 
screen with the video showing through the letters.. I have attempted 
to use the track matte key to do this however it seems to cut off the 
word after the matte its applies so only the first 2 and a half 
letters show up and then nothing... I had used key frames so that the 
word scrolls all the way across the screen with a variety of 
different video clips providing the video in the background... Are 
there any tutorials on how this might be achieved? I used Wrigley's 
tutorial to achieve this effect with static text, but can't seem to 
get it to work with the scrolling text you often see in the opening 
sequence of a film.. 

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks... 





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to