<<greetings all, I had a friend output some files in QT from his Final
Cut 4 for use in Premire 6.5.  Thing is the files, have no extension
and i have to use Quicktime pro to export them to .mov files so
Premiere will recognize them. But for whatever reason some of the
files QT pro won't recognize to convert, and I can't get Premiere to
recofnize them either.
This doen;t make sense as all files were exported same way and there
shouldn't be a difference between the two.
Facing a deadline, any help would be appreciated, and if I figure it
out int eh meantime I'll let you know.>>


----What happens when you simply "put an extension" on the files?
Example:

"joesgarage" becomes "joesgarage.mov" after "mov" is tacked onto the end 
(rename file operation)

JeffH
Ch.S.
  ----------

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.8 - Release Date: 2/14/2005


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to