Please excuse me if this posted a few days ago, but it was a msg I sent as I 
subscribed to the group so I don't know if it made it out.
 
I have a problem with a clicking sound when the TC Compressor is used in 6.5.  
I looked on the Adobe forum & found many people were having the same problem 
(but received no input), so I was hoping someone here knew of a solution... if 
there even is one.  The problem happens on both of my systems... PCs w/1 gig 
ram, Pentium 4, one is 3.4gh on XP Pro, and the other is 2.4 gh on W2000.  When 
I drop the TC comp onto a clip in the timeline, I get a slight high frequency 
random clicking sound.
 
Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.  Thanks, and I'm looking forward 
to learning a lot from the group.
 
Lee Schneider 


Schneider Equine Video 
Fort Worth, TX  
 (541)543-8368


                
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
 The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!    

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to