----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Broja Gopal Saha 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2005 1:14 AM
  Subject: [AP] DVD authoring



  I am novish here. I want to make DVD. To capture video from Sony 
  VX2000 in Adobe premiere pro, whats the format should I select in pre 
  pro for best quality. After capturing what format should I select to make 
  MPEG/DVD.

  Pls. help. I have no idea about it.

  Thanks in advance
  Gopal

  For Windows, try capping in DV-AVI which is the natural format for Adobe 
Premiere and most other mainstream edit programs.
  Then use whatever Premiere plug-in OR third party software you like to make 
the MPEG-2 conversion.
  If you have Adobe Encore it will do the conversion for you as a part of the 
DVD authoring and burning program but there are dozens of programs that also do 
very well, so it's your choice.

  JeffH
  Ch.S.
  ----------

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.1.0 - Release Date: 2/18/2005


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to