Jim,
Thank you so much for the questions you asked! Yes, I am in the USA. After
reading your questions, I was able to troubleshoot where my problems were. I
still can't convert avi to dvd but I can make the mpg or mp2 files and get
those to dvd successfully now.
I realized I had the old version of Adobe Mpeg Encoder. I updated it to the
1.2 version - have you heard if the 1.3 beta version is stable enough to use?
I also noticed that if exporting from Premiere via the m2v and wav files, then
compiling them in DVDlab - my output was very clean. But when exporting just
an mpg file and using Nero to author there is a slight flicker within the video
(this happens prior to burning when played in Windows Media Player).
Ultimately, my hope is to be able to export from Premiere and author in Nero so
that I don't have to buy another piece of software! Is this just wishful
thinking?
Thanks again for all of your help!
Michelle
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/