I would check to see if the software bundled  with you allows you to do 
this. I use Intervideo Windvd Creator 2 to do what you are wanting to do 
using s Plexus device to capture the analog video.

Mike S

camom2boys wrote:

>Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone might know how to do this. I have 
>old analog Hi8 tapes that I would like to burn directly to DVD for 
>storage purpose(no menus or chapters). I want to avoid if possible 
>capturing this to my hard drive for now.  Thanks for your help and 
>suggestions 
>
>I have a Matrox RTX100 turnkey system.
>P4 2.6
>1024gb ram
>Software I have:
>Encore 1.5
>Premiere Pro 1.5
>Poineer A05 DVD burner
>
>
>
>
>
> 
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
> 
>
>
>
>
>  
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to