Thanks for your reply.

It is a simple clip that I converted from Avi to Mpeg.
The codec is Microsoft Video 1.

 
--- lancer777 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 
> what kind of clip is it? what codec is used on it?
> 
> --- In [email protected], Watson L
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> > 
> > I am from indonesia have problem when using Adobe
> > Premiere..
> > 
> > The original clip run smooth, but when I insert
> the
> > clip on the timeline, the clip not run smoothly...
> > 
> > What's going on ??? Please assist me...
> > 
> > I am looking forward to hearing from you soon..
> > 
> > Regards,
> > 
> > Watson
> > 
> > __________________________________________________
> > Do You Yahoo!?
> > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> protection around 
> > http://mail.yahoo.com
> 
> 
> 
> 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to