Hi JeffH,

I appreciate your feedback. Would you explain please the window media on DVD 
data disc. How do you do these?  I'm looking  to archive hours and hours of 
home video of my kids. I'm wearing out my video cam heads going back and forth 
searching for footage. Also my 240gb hard disk is not big enough for a whole 
tape( once the HD is half full it slow down my whole machine to a crawl). this 
is why I was hoping to go directly to DVD. Then going back to edit as I have 
time. I really don't have enough cash to buy more equipment at this time. 

I thought it was interesting that some felt I was female, which is correct. LOL

> If it's just to backup a home VCR recording I generally dont use DVD anyway
> because we use our computers as part of our home entertainment system and I
> prefer Windows Media on DVD-data disc over DVD-video.....better picture
> quality and MUCH smaller file sizes, and I can always convert the Windows
> Media to MPEG-2 later on anyway.

  ----------

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.5.2 - Release Date: 2/28/2005


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to