Wow, that site was a wealth of information. Thanks so much. I have a much
better understanding now. Sounds like an expensive proposition for the
hobbiest.  But in the future...
Thanks again!

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "yzhang6323" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5.1 download


>
>
> --- In [email protected], "Jean Chang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Oh, I guess I don't know the difference. So, it sounds like the update
> > probably won't help me much, right?
> > Jean
>
>
> I'd say no, not help you much. 2005 apears to be an important year for
> HDV to become afforable to consumers (with a lot of vendor push). SO
> it may not too far away from you as you now think.
>
> HDV is "poor man"'s approach to HD.
>
> http://www.canopushdv.com/abouthdv/index.html
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to