At 06-03-2005 18:22, Glen Tubbesing wrote:
>Hey, gang!
>I know we have several members who also subscribe to the FCE list. I've
>been subscribing because I'm helping a friend with a Mac. Too bad I can't
>help him get rid of it! ;-)
Hey I've been using FCE on my G4 for one week now and compared to Premiere
6 it is MUCH and MUCH better. Much faster rendering of transitions (and I
mean REALLY FAST), no more wait after moving clips on the timeline
(add/remove/move clip and play timeline immediately, while Premiere needs
time to "update playlist", and the picture quality of the codec is much
better, no more changes of luminance when adding transitions or titles.
I don't know how FCE compares to Premiere 6.5, and Adobe never came with a
Pro version for the Apple. But I don't care anymore, I'm happy with FCE.
Rieni
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/