David,
Thank you for looking into this further.
I have tried it once again and I believe we're talking about the same 
thing but getting different results. In my version, 6.5, r168, it is an 
either/or situation.
Assuming the timeline zoom is set at the increments where the wave-form 
can be displayed, then clicking the wave-form icon and the track display 
shifts to the wave-form and the rubber band disappears and vice-versa, 
the same is true of the 'display key-frames' and the 'pan rubber-band' 
icons. Each is exclusive. I find that tedious in having to first find my 
first adjustment point using the wave-form, place the curser, switch to 
rubber band to add the handle, back to wave-form to find the next volume 
shift, place the curser again, switch to rubber band, add the handle, 
etc. When you have a difficult audio track, for example very often 
sections where the volume jumps, then this method practically doubles 
the effort in making the adjustments.
I cannot find anywhere else in the listed options where this display can 
be adjusted.
Thank you again and hoping for a solution.
regards,
Mahmud


David Hurdon wrote:

> I was back at work in 6.5 today and took a look at my situation in 
> relation
> to your question. When I expand an audio track, the symbol at the bottom
> left toggles (show/hide) the waveform. Next to that is the on/off for 
> audio
> rubber band, if I remember correctly. Hover your cursor over the 
> symbols to
> the right and you'll find it. So, for me, two clicks allow for both to be
> shown at the same time, all the time. I hope that helps.
>




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to