Yes - you can.

You don't have to unload 6.5 to install Premiere Pro 1.5

 

I ran them side by side for a while until I was sure all was ok in
PPRO1.5

 

I opened several 6.5 projects in Pro.

 

You may lose some titles depending on their source.  (You shouldn't lose
titles that are 100% adobe)

If you used a Pinnacle Card with 6.5, you'll lose whatever effects were
generated by Pinnacle.

 

PPRO may not be aware of some of your file locations so if your projects
are spread out on multiple drives, folders, 
you may have to point premiere pro to the various sources - usually one
time.

 

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hurdon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 5:38 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AP] Premiere 6.5 Project used in Premiere Pro 1.5?

 

I don't know the answer, as I also use 6.5, but the surest bet is to
export 
your timeline to DV AVI, saving the movie for import into PPro when you 
have it up and running. Unless you intend to edit it further in your new

software, there's only upside to making it one file now.

David Hurdon

At 09:12 PM 3/12/2005 +0000, you wrote:


I have only Adobe Premiere 6.5 installed on my computer. I have a
finished Adobe Premiere 6.5 Project that I would like to take to DVD.

I am planning to purchase Adobe Video Collection (w/ Premiere Pro 1.5
Professional, Audition 1.5, Encore DVD 1.5, etc.) in order to save the
Premiere 6.5 Project to DVD.

Does anyone know whether I can use the Premiere 6.5 Project in
Premiere Pro 1.5? Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.







Yahoo! Groups Sponsor



ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129b3csie/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/
D=groups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1110753475/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here


 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=366956816> 

 

  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links

*         To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service. 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to