--- In [email protected], "Bob Davies" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Frank and David.
> 
>  
> 
> I may complicate the process by taking each sequence frm Prem Pro 
and
> exporting to file type MS avi(DV PAL). I then encode each file
(sequence)
> using Cinema Craft Encoder basic. It is these files that I bring 
into DVD
> Encore. Within Encore there are chapter markers but I could only 
see how to
> apply chapter numbers within each file i.e. 1,2,3,etc.. I could see 
no way
> of applying one chapter number to each file . file 'xyz' = chapter 
1. 
> 
> I am about to start the encoding process again very soon so I will 
try out
> any suggestions.
> 
>  Thanks again, Bob

That part is simple - drop all the files into your timeline, and then 
set a chapter marker at the start of each file. Alternatively put 
each file in its own timeline, and link to those - I prefer the first 
version, unless you don't want the files to play on from one to the 
next.

Peter








 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to