Thanks Rieni for putting it on the floor, instead of just making a decision 
about it, and going from there.
 
I also think encoding is on topic.  Export settings are part of the program. 
 
Also... I'm in enough user groups as it is, lol.
 
@Linda... you talked about hiring an editor, last year, who was switching from 
Mac's and Final Cut, to PC's and Premiere...  I'm just curious, how did that 
work out?  What is his opinion of the software?
 
-Frank
 

Rieni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I propose to set up a separate forum for discussing the tech sides of 
creating video for internet.

What ya'all think of this?

Rieni, moderator



---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to