I am in the camp of keeping this topic on this mailing list. My feeling 
is that like a number of things that  come  up  that  are  not  strictly 
premiere  it  will  get "talked out" in the near future and even if you 
are not directly connected with doing that work you may learn 
something...my two bits.

Mike S


Mike Boom wrote:

>I find video compression very much on topic and would like to see it 
>continue in this mailing list. It's an integral part of Premiere, and is 
>unfortunately very poorly documented. I appreciate the expertise of those 
>on the list who have experience wringing the best results out of the 
>compression features, and also appreciate the Premiere specifics they provide.
>
>My vote is to keep the topic on this list.
>
>Mike Boom 
>
>
>
> 
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
> 
>
>
>
>
>  
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to