stu,
  try going to prelinger.com and looking at their "epherial" footage section.  
I haven't been there in a while, but I do know the site has changed somewhat, 
so I am not exactly sure how to search there anymore.  They have some great, 
royalty free, old footage.  Whether or not they have a charleston dance, I do 
not know for sure.
 
Tom

Stuart Godfrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
for a project i need any footage or stills to show the era of the 
charlston dance around 1920  any help gladfully recieved

stu





---------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 


                
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
 Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site! 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to