William McQueen wrote:
> Finger pokeing problem: I meant to say that the levels fall between -
> minus 6dB and minus 12db, Not between minus 12 and minus -16.
> Sorry about that. Bill in Toronto.

Bill,

I can't remember all of the problem, unfortunately I deleted the post, but I'll 
try to help w/what I remember.  I'm running 6.5 so hopefully we have the same 
audio filters.  Have you tried the high pass filter on the vocal track that 
contains the hum?  The HP filter lets the high frequencies pass through & cuts 
off the lows... you should be able to adjust the cut off point.  The vocals 
will not be down in the 30-60hz range that your hum probably resides in, so 
just get rid of it.  You can raise the level of the vocals w/EQ... increasing 
the mid-upper frequencies, and leaving the lows down.  Don't know if this will 
help or not, but best of luck.

Lee    




---------------------------------


Yahoo! Groups Links


   To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
   To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  
   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 




Schneider Equine Video 
Fort Worth, TX  
 (541)543-8368


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to