I had already figured out that lengthening or shortening the clip was 
the key, but I forgot that I had already adjusted the speed, which 
screwed things up.  Once I put the clip back to 100% everything 
worked fine. 

Thanks everyone.


--- In [email protected], "Wes D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> H Rick
> You vary the speed by varying the length (duration) of the clip - 
make the
> clip physically shorter and it will run faster -make it longer = 
slower.
> Wes D.
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Rick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 4:03 PM
> Subject: [AP] Title Roll Speed
> 
> 
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have created a title roll in Premiere Pro and put it on the
> > timeline.  I assumed that controlling the speed was a simple 
matter of
> > right clicking the title clip and using the "speed/duration" 
setting.
> > However, it doesn't seem to matter what speed I choose as there 
is no
> > change to the clip.  It just takes its merry old time, and this 
is a
> > long roll.
> >
> > Am I doing something wrong or is there some other means to adjust 
the
> > speed?
> >
> > TIA,
> > RR




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to