Hello
tnx for replying

what do you mean by (those capture card), if you can give me names 
of brands

tnx
--- In [email protected], "Johnny Wu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> I do not believe you can view it from the video card (via svideo), 
if
> you use premiere pro, you can use the firewire out to a miniDV 
camcorder
> to your tv, or you can use one of those capture card that allows 
you to
> view it out to a tv. The dual output of the video card is to be 
used on
> viewing the desktop and such, don't think it works within the 
Premiere
> Pro environment.
> 
> Johnny
> 
>  
>  
> ================================== 
> Media Design Imaging 
> innovates and break the molds of visual creation
> http://www.mdifilm.com 
> 216.373.3278 
>  
> President (2004 & 2005) 
> Organization of Chinese American of Greater Cleveland 
> OCAGC 
> http://www.ocagc.org 
>  
> Wu Jia Quan Shu (Art of Wu Family System) 
> 2800 years old Family Style Martial Arts 
> http://www.wujiaquan.com 
>  
>  
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of vladpogud
> Sent: 05/23/2005 9:28 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [AP] premiere pro + TV + monitor (help)
> 
> 
> My video cart has s-video output and a monitor output, when I 
> connect my TV to the pc with a cable that has one s-video end and 
> the other end is yellow normal video output. I want to be able 
look 
> what I have on the timeline in Premiere pro on the TV, same 
function 
> as the monitor window in Premiere. But I can't configure it.
> 
> In my video cart's options I put on "Dual view" 
> 
> I can play movies full screen on the TV with Window Media Player.
> 
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Julian Baldwin" 
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   
> >    Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:34:51 -0000
> >    From: "vladpogud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Subject: premiere pro + TV + monitor (help)
> > 
> > Hello
> > I have a problem, i conncected my tv with a svideo/video (yellow)
> > cable to and what i want is to have playback on the tv and work 
on 
> the 
> > monitor but cant configure it dont know how.
> > When I open to play a movie in a player (Windows Media) it puts
> the 
> > movie full screen on tv, so that is ok, but i can't play back my
> > sequence on tv when i use premiere pro.
> > Can you help me plz ?
> > tnx
> > ***********************************************8
> > Dear vladpogud,
> > It is difficult to answer your question because you have given 
us 
> very
> > little information.
> > 
> > Please tell us EXACTLY what equipment you are trying to connect 
to
> what.
> > Please also explain exactly what cables you are using.
> > Please explain exactly what works and what does not work.
> > 
> > Julian
> > Bristol, England
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
>  
> Yahoo! Groups Links




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to