Hi!

I always end up playing this myself, since all recordings I have come 
across has got audience or street sound on it, or something else.
I would just get a local drummer in a marching band to do it. Done in 15mins.

Cheers,

Paal






At 16:12 5/24/2005, you wrote:
>I'm looking for some music & can't seem to find what I'm looking for.  I 
>need a marching/military type snare drum rhythm.  Does anyone know of a 
>site where this may be available?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Lee
>
>
>Schneider Equine Video
>Fort Worth, TX
>  (541)543-8368
>
>
>
>---------------------------------
>Do You Yahoo!?
>  Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!
>
>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to