>dmiklojcik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Another dumb question from a beginner.  I'm all done with several 
projects and want to delete them completely from my computer. I can't 
find a window that will let me do that! Help,please. -DM

DM,

When I'm finished with a project I'm not going to keep/archive, I go directly 
to the project files & delete them directly.  Since I'm using 3 drives, I will 
delete the Project folder from the C drive, the Audio folder from the D drive, 
and the Video/AVI folder from my G drive.  Poof... gone!  If you didn't set up 
individual folders at the start of your project (and possibly have no idea of 
where your files are) go to Edit-Preferences-Scratch Disk & Device Control.  
There will be 3 windows where you can select the folders for you audio 
previews, video previews, and video captures.  You can look there to see where 
everything went.

Lee 







Schneider Equine Video 
Fort Worth, TX  
 (541)543-8368


                
---------------------------------
Do You Yahoo!?
 Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to