----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Glen Tubbesing 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 3:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [AP] timecode generator for 6.5


  Another option is to use a DV camcorder/tape deck that will display the 
  timecode off the tape and record that onto your distribution tape.  We 
  have a DSR-30, DSR-40, and DSR-45 at work and on all of them, you can 
  turn on the "display" function on the tape outputs and it will burn the 
  timecode on the tape when you dub it to VHS.

  Glen in Vegas

  PS... We also have a Horita TC reader/generator, and as Jeff says, they 
  are "bulletproof."


  Gosh I dont remember that feature on the tiny little DSR-11....I didnt need 
it so for all I know that model might also have it. Why couldnt manufacturers 
be this innovative in the old U-Matic days? (LOL)

  JeffH-CHS

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to