I have been happily transferring analog images from c-VHs and VHS 
through a Pinnacle DV500Plus, then editing files on Premiere and 
exporting (to Sonic MyDVD for DVD burning).  When I tried to put 
together a highlights video of my son's baseball games from DV video I 
shot, the DV captured OK through firewire, but when I tried to drag 
the .avi files to the Premiere timeline, the first avi wouldn't appear 
on the timeline, but the other 10 avi segments would.  However, one 
avi, that was about 7 minutes long, only brought over about 20 
seconds.  In my disgust (but surprise) used Windows Movie Maker - and 
it worked great!  All clips came over, even the 7 min segment!  Waddup 
with Premiere?  Paul Bouchard, Castro Valley, CA.   




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to