(In a calm collected voice I write...)
I've been shooting/Editing them for over 12yrs.
You know what has to be shot, so whats the problem?
EXPECTATIONS?.. Hey it's not a "movie", it's an
"Event",  it's what they bring to their day.

understand... it's not the camera, it's the camera
operator... but you can only shoot what the people
bring to their day. 

Yes once in a while 'something' happens out of the
ordinary, but once you recognize that 'something'
you'll understand that the rest is moot...
(I've shot almost every religion and ethnic group...I
live in the most diverse area of the country)
Regards


--- Stuart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...I have been shooting weddings for over
> three years and they all suck.  I hate weddings 
> because of the stress levels that they
> create.  You get one take.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 


 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to