I'm new to Premiere 6.0 and have been searching for this very thing... aside
from the Wrigley videos, I found this URL:
http://www.video-tutorial.com/

Also I found this list while searching, but I have had a chance to go thru
it...
http://www.stevengotz.com/tutorials.htm

Have fun! :)

Saffron

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jeff Wobser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 9:39 AM
Subject: [AP] New with Premiere 6.0


> I have had 6.0 for a while but now, finally, I have a machine that
> will let me run it.
>
> Can someone give me advice on a TUTORIAL for 6.0 or a good book that
> will get me up and running with the basics?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> JW
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to