Hi everyone.  I posted awhile back concerning the use of keyframes 
to create motion for stills in Premiere.  A few kind responses 
pointed me to Imaginate by Canopus.  The basic idea was that it was 
much easier to learn and use for the purposes of creating a photo 
montage cosisting of stills with motion.  You were right..... It is 
indeed, very easy to use and does a great job allowing you to start 
with ready made templates or to get as creative as you want.  
HOWEVER....(you had to know that was coming ~wink~), after creating 
my masterpiece, I cannot get it to import into Premiere for 
nothing.  I rendered the project in Canopus and can see the AVI file 
that it created on my drive, but when I tell Premiere to import it, 
I get a message stating, "unsupported compression in file".  I tried 
the help file included in the program but couldn't figure anything 
out.  I seem to have misplaced my book although I don't know that it 
would have had any additional information in it over what the 
electronic help file had.  Does anyone have any idea what I might be 
doing wrong?  It's just a simple project with about 35 photos and no 
audio.  I figured if I could ever get it imported into Premiere, I 
could add the background music there.  Thanks for any suggestions or 
help you can offer.

Jeff 




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to