Thanks Wes, you're right, my camera does not have that capability. 
But I saw a web page showing how to set a bit somewhere in the camera
memory would enable that feature.  The camera was a TRV20E and mine is
a TRV20 (no E).  I talked to Sony but all they offered was to send me
the service manual.  I may get it just to see how informative it is.

I may try the Scenalyzer demo - Who knows, it might be just the thing.

Thanks again
Joel

--- In [email protected], "Wes D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> More expensive cameras, usually professional ones, have a special
feature
> with wich they can record a single or a couple of frames every few
seconds
> or even minutes. Consumer cameras normally lack such a feature but
look in
> your camera's menu and handbook, maybe it has something like "Time
Lapse" or
> "Interval Record" or similar.
> You can do it with Scenalyzer software but it does mean you have to
leave
> your camera connected to your PC or laptop - you can download the
try-out at
> www.scenalyzer.com
> Regards
> Wes D.
> 





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to