Try Googling the error code and see what others have encountered.

XP service pack 2 also has been an issue in borking DVD burning.


Cheers


Mark McLaughlin
----------------------------------------------------------------
Best Color Video Production   DVD    Website Design
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Ph. 250-744-4111 Fx.
www.bestcolorvideo.com/  1021 Ridgeway Place, Victoria BC.
" We Produce Videos & Internet Websites for YOUR Business "
----------------------------------------------------------------

 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Roddy Brannan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> Sent: August 11, 2005 1:15 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [AP] DVD burning problem, please help!!!
> 
> Hi everyone,
>  
> I have been using premiere pro for a year now and have always 
> just exported movies back to dv cam before transferring them 
> to video, but I have recently bought a DVD burner and am 
> having serious problems. Whenever I try to burn a project to 
> a dvd, either by simply "Export to DVD" in Premiere or by 
> trying to build a DVD through Encore DVD I get the same 
> problem - the transcoding completes and the burn begins, then 
> cancels and I get the DVD Error 331778 - could not complete.
>  
> If anyone has any ideas as to what is going on with this I 
> would be eternally grateful.
>  
> Roddy.
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection 
> around http://mail.yahoo.com 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor 
> --------------------~--> <font face=arial size=-1><a 
> href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h61bpih/M=362131.6882499.7
825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1708568768:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123798516/A=2889191/R=0
/SIG=> 10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
> ">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to 
> the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font> 
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> ------~-> 
> 
>  
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 
> 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7i3pda/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1708568768:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123833293/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to