I know this is pretty basic but make sure your medium matches the type
of the burner you have. DVD+R and DVD-R are two different animals and,
depending on the type of your burner, you may not be able to use both
types interchangeably. 

Good luck!

--- In [email protected], Roddy Brannan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Admittedly I have only tried it with some pretty cheap discs, I'll
go for better DVD's and see how that works out, thanks for all your
suggestions.  I tried googling the error code straightaway and it
appears I am the first person who uses the net that this has happened to!





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12htpi7h7/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1708568768:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123888974/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to