I believe you will access it by going to File New Title (or titlemaker or
some similar thing)

Mike S 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kim Ropke
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:16 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [AP] Inserting Text

Hello.  I am new to Premier (6.0) and am finding it pretty user 
friendly.  But, I am embarrassed to admit that I can not find the "T" 
icon so that I can create a title.  Am I missing something?








 
Yahoo! Groups Links



 






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 




Reply via email to