I have a family wedding video completed as a PAL project and encoded 
to use in Encore. I have to produce a DVD for American cousins. I
 recall reading advice about the use of separate software to convert 
PAL project to NTSC.  I am trying to keep down the cost of a family 
wedding video so want to avoid extras if possible. 
Can I copy the whole of my pAL project into a new NTSC project to 
create correct output? 
Can someone explain what options I have please?
I have Prem Pro 1.5, Encore 1.5 and After effects 6.5.
Thanks. Bob







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to