Well, you may chalk this advice up under "thanks but no thanks..."... but
Premiere Pro 1.5 comes with an auto contrast filter.

I'm not sure if this filter would help... but there's a
brightness/contrast filter. (Can't remember if it's in 6.5 or not.) If you
were able to use that to match contrast, you could set keyframes at every
interval, and manually tweek to get it to average out. (The goal would be
to affect only the highlights probably, and possibly some of the

> I''m working on a videofragment recorded at night, with some floodlights.
> I don't know what has caused it, but there is a constant fluctuation of
> the light intensity. At a frequency of about 2 or 3 Hz, the brightness
> goes up and down. It is a precious footage, so it would mean a lot te me
> if this flicker can be removed.
> So I'm looking for a tool that will tune all the frames to the same
> brightness level.
> I have no idea whether such a tool exist, I cannot find it in Premiere
> 6.5.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to