Hi! Last movie I edited had so many bad clips in it, that I decided to use Premiere Pro´s auto level correction. This might be a filter that came with After Efx.
Anyways, filter worked almost to perfection, both colour, contrast, white balance etc was fixet. But with one BIG problem: The filter changed settings for every frame, producing a wild flickering effect. It seemed that the flicker was red in a way. Of course I tried telling Premiere to analyze and process many frames in one go (theres a setting for that), so that things would not be adjusted for every frame. The flickering was NOT cured, and Premiere got so slow it was impossible to use. My question: Is it possible to have premiere analyze one frame, then keep those settings for the entire clip? Thanx for any answer, Paal ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
