You'll find that to further confuse things.. Different brands of media perform
differently, some better than others, on different players.. What media brand
do you use..?
rmartin215 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am having terrible problems burning functional DVDs. As others have
noted, large size files resutls in skipping, etc., toward the end. I
have found that even medium size files have that problem, particularly
if there is more than one chapter. Altho some players are more
resilient than others (cheaper and simpler seems better), there are
plenty of instances in which all three of the players I have, have
problems with a given DVD. Sometimes I think it is the software
(Roxio, 7.5), sometimes the media, and now am thinking maybe the burner.
Any suggestions? software, burner, media. I have a microage burner
about two years old, and with Roxio, do not see how bitrate is set.
Thanks in advance.
Randall Martin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SPONSORED LINKS
Video production Video server Video streaming server Adobe
premiere training Adobe premiere pro Adobe premiere 6.5
---------------------------------
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
Visit your group "Adobe-Premiere" on the web.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
---------------------------------
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/