In one of the groups here someone posted a site that allows downloads of 
'codecs' it's called;
  
  ACEMCP603PRO

  I've been working for years using Microsoft and Apple codecs so I was  
wondering why anyone would want these codecs? I do understand that if I  
capture using hardware that it would be nice to share that 'hardware  encoded' 
clip to someone else without the 'hardware decoder'. I use  Pinnacle hardware 
to capture so I do use 'software codecs' to  view  files on my other machines.
  
  But are there any here[codecs in ACEMCP603PRO] that might be more useful than 
Microsoft or Apple's?
  Can anyone tell me why? Thanks for your feedback
  regards - Mike



                        
---------------------------------
Yahoo! Shopping
 Find Great Deals on Gifts at Yahoo! Shopping 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
1.2 million kids a year are victims of human trafficking. Stop slavery.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to