I just joined the group - hi y'all from the ATL.

Couple of thoughts - would love to help in some way on the sharing thing - I
notice its in ASP I can and do develop in asp.net if that helps. 

I was also thinking that you guys should think about hosting the
'thumbnails' or codec'ed video for preview then Bittorrenting the original
files from a network of us all - that either leave our PCs on or dedicate a
home based server - distributing the bandwidth and server space. You
probbaly will end up only needeing a small hostign site. I would be happy to
put up my machine here at home to host large files and also a bittorent peer
and server(?).

You could also make the bittorrent registration based and lastly in some way
even promote the idea of getting files by giving files - one method of that
would simply be self policing - publishing who is taking and who is giving -
I have found it helps some what.

Anyway some random thoughts - 

Th eother thing I wanted to ask was my recent purchase of the ShuttleXpress
and PP (7.0 or 1.0 whatever the hel verison it really is I cant work it out
lol) but I just cant get the shuttle xpress to recognisze it. Th
eShuttleXpress though works in all other applications? Any ideas?

Thanks






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to