Greetings,
Learning the art of videogrphy is a process that takes years,
I have been at it for seven years and still learn somthing every day.
It's not just about point and shoot;if so Professional Videographers
and Photographers would not have a job. It would help if you can take
a basic Still photography class from a local college. the basic of 
shooting still pictures will get you started. If you work at you will
get better with ever shoot.

 I must say  that as a News Videographer we shoot with the panasonic
D700P DVC PRO Camera , but I own a canon Xl1s that I use to do
freelance projects. The Xl1s can out shoot the the DVC pro camera any
day, it seems the depth of field is a lot better on the Xl1 more like
film.      

--- In [email protected], "for_laekker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hi
> 
> I've been a member for a while, but have never posted here before.
> 
> I'm a total newbie (from Denmark, so please excuse my english), 
> since I have only made one project in Premiere Pro 1.5
> 
> I'm recording with some cheap miniDV camcorder (can't remember the 
> brand or model since it's one I borrow). When transfering the shoots 
> to my computer over Firewire, I fell like quality is very poor 
> (can't really judge if the quality is as poor "inside" the camcorde, 
> when look at the LCD). Is this a result from poor camera skills, the 
> camcorder quality (guess it's a fairly cheap camcorder) or the 
> transfer over Firewire.
> A work where I borrow the camcorder (I've been told) they have 
> special PC for transfer/editing, which have a special box through 
> which to transfer from camcorder to PC. This should give better 
> quality (don't know much about it, since I've only been told about 
> it). Is my bad quality simply because of the Firewire transfers?
> After having transfered through Firewire, is it possible to improve 
> the quality (in some fairly simple manor)?
> I'm kind of thinking like the improvements you see on professional 
> films. When watching unprocessed bonus material, it's pretty bad 
> quality (pale colours and grainy), which is kind of like the problem 
> I'm having... If someone know a tutorial to "restore" the quality of 
> the shoots I would be very thankful.
> 
> Many thanks
> OMC
>






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Most low income households are not online. Help bridge the digital divide today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to