Thanks so much.  I'll try that.

Jean

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "David Hurdon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [AP] Using m2v files


> Yes, Jean, at that length there's no data rate issue. It will provide the
> best quality it's capable of, assuming there is some setting that allows a
> choice of that kind, as opposed to telling it what maximum bit rate to
> apply. If it works that way, use around 7500 kbps. That provides good
> quality without inviting compatibility problems with most DVD playback
decks.
>
> David Hurdon
>
> At 03:23 PM 1/3/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>
> David,
>
> Thanks for the info.  I expected that Nero 7 Ultra would have found the
> matching wav file, but it doesn't do that.  It only imports the m2v part.
> There isn't even a way to add the wav file manually that I know of.  (It's
> too bad that Nero doesn't have much in the way of support--not even a
> forum.) So are you saying that the quality of the file won't really matter
> if I am only doing short videos of under 20 minutes?  If that is the case,
> I'll just continue to use the generic MPEG.
> Thanks again.
>
> Jean
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to